Monday, March 06, 2006

I Love Silly Comics

Well, I ended up having less time than I expected this evening. That was due to the fact that I watched an old pilot episode for a Justice League of America television series with Ragnell and Kalinara (yes, through the magic of the Internet people who live on separate sides of the earth can watch bad TV shows together).

I fully intend to post about said bad TV show (as well as Angel and the Ape another time. But for tonight you'll have to content yourself with a singel panel from Angel and the Ape #1. I don't think I need to even comment on it:


God I love DC. You just can't get away with this sort of stuff over at Marvel.

3 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Centurion said...

Is that Shoko Asahara?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Captain Infinity said...

Why does Sam have a photo of Charles Manson?

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

When reading "Angel and the Ape" 'why' is a word you use a lot...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home