Monday, July 14, 2008

Anybody There?

Is anyone still checking this blog? I hope so. In a week I'll be back in America -- land of flags and comic books. And I'll be able to do some genuine flag-waving comic book blogging. It'll be nice. Very nice.

As it stands, I've got pretty much everything packed. I've got very little left that I actually need to do. Which is a good thing, considering how little time I've got left to do stuff.

There probably won't be Thursday Night Thinking this week as (regrettably) Thursday is going to be my last chance to get my Internet disconnected. Something that is very vital. So, I'll try to post every day until then -- possibly on things related to comic books.

But then you'll have to expect a definite lull from Thursday until the following Wednesday -- serendipitously enough comic book day --when I will return to the golden shores of North America and be reunited with hot dogs, flat land, and the two-party system.

Wish me luck.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Patrick C said...

Does this mean you haven't seen the new Booster Gold yet? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Good luck on the move!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I imagine that you are JUST a tad on the busy side, so no need to apologize. But Patrick is right, you DO need to read Booster Gold when you get a chance.

Heh.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger ShellyS said...

I'm still here, too! :) And yeah, Booster Gold was wonderful.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Yours is one of the few blogs I checked regularly.

Where are you moving to, Ryan?

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Kobe has a comic book store, so I haven't been *completely* cut off from comics. I did read Booster Gold and I enjoyed it a great deal.

At the moment I'm heading back to my hometown in Illinois -- hence the flat land. I'll be staying with my parents for a short while, then figuring out what the heck to do with the rest of my life. Hopefully that won't take too long.

I'm planning on travelling around the country a bit and seeing some people and things -- for the summer, anyway. But as things stand, I'm sort of adrift. At least for the moment...

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Tom Foss said...

Hooray! Good luck, and welcome back to the Land o' Lincoln.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, good luck on your move. But if you are interested in continuing TNT just write up your post and then us bloggers feature which lets you to set a future publishing date.

Take
It
Easy

Toriach

 
At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check this blog post all the time. Keep it up! And have more pictures too, along with your posts. Your place has to be the only place that ever has any images of obscure characters like Wild Dog.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

I hope you visit us here in DC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home