Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Night Thinking LVII

I. Am. Back.

Such as it is, anyway. I safely arrived in Chicago yesterday morning. That, mercifully, was the end of a long, strange journey. I have already regaled you with the epic tale of my being stuck at Narita Airport for twelve hours. But here's a fun fact: did you know that I was also stranded at Atlanta airport for ten hours? Overnight? It's true!

So I'm sure the lot of you can imagine that with the jet lag and the fact that I've had almost no no sleep over the past seventy-two that I'm a little... Out of it. But that's okay, because tomorrow is Friday and I'm going to see the Dark Knight. And if tomorrow is Friday, then today is Thursday... And that means...

THURSDAY NIGHT THINKING!

Ahhh... It's good to be back. Let's hope those fluffy white balloons never die...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Patrick C said...

Welcome back! I know you haven't been posting much, but hopefully our favorite morally compromised vigilante saw Rip's chalkboard in Booster Gold #1000000.

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, it looks like Doctor Polaris is going to be showing up in Blue Beetle.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Man, flying just keeps getting more horrific by the day! Instead of blogging, I think I would be drinking heavily, but you have more moral fiber than I.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home