Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Sweet Spot

Okay, I've got a serious problem with all these Batmen. Specifically, the two main Batmen: Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson. Batman being Batman, one or the other shows up in a lot of different comics.

The problem is, they're so similar that sometimes it's hard to tell them apart. I know I should be checking the gloves or the symbol. But instead, whenever I want to figure out which Batman I'm looking at my eyes go to the crotch.

It's kind of funny, really. The fact that Dick Grayson wears trunks and Bruce Wayne doesn't is one of the key differences. But it still feels kind of weird for me to always be looking at Batman's groin...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger snell said...

One would hope the way that they're written would be the tip-off. Alas, this is often not the case...

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Hey, there are worse ways of telling them apart! Although...it's probably more fun if you are a girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home