Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Batman OYL

So allow me to indulge myself in a bit of geekiness. My thoughts on Detective Comics #817 (OYL) as they came to me while reading it:

"Gordon, cool. Always good to see the ex-commissioner."

"Holy crap, is that the KGBeast?"

"OMG, somebody just killed the freakin' KGBeast!"

"Whoa, Whoa, is that Harvey Bullock?"

"When did Harvey Dent start training with Richard Dragon: Kung Fu Fighter?"

"OMG! OMG! Gordon's commissioner again! OMG!"

"They're going to the roof! They're going to the roof!"

"YES! YES! OH GOD YES!"

That is all.

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Captain Infinity said...

I don't read the Bat-books but I'm glad to hear that Gordon is back in his rightful place. Not having Gordon as commissioner is like not having Perry White as editor of the Daily Planet.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

Coming soon to the Superman titles: Someone other than Perry White as editor of the Daily Planet!

Because there must always be a balance between what's being done right in comics, and what's not.

 
At 2:05 AM, Anonymous www.teruel-3d.com said...

I suppose every person must read it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home