Saturday, April 01, 2006

An Interesting Panel

Here's an interesting panel from Manhunter #20 (read Manhunter!). When I saw that image I actually leapt in my seat and exclaimed loudly. Take a look:

You recognize that hulking silhouette, no? You are surely aware that this is not the first hint that we'll be seeing... That again. And note the massive armies of superhumans approaching each other.

Whatever they've got planned for Infinite Crisis #6 and Infinite Crisis #7, I think it's going to be bigger than any of us have anticipated.

5 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

So is that panel referring to events that are happening One Year Later, or is it fore(re?)shadowing of Infinite Crisis?

Because I'm thinking it may be a signal of Old-Man Superman's end.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Centurion said...

*very* interesting. I hope Infinite Crisis really ends with a MASSIVE bang...

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

I've gathered that that's a tease from the end of Infinite Crisis. Though it could happend during OYL, all the evidence points to it being an event from the climactic finale.

And yeah, I'm hoping for a HUGE bang. And I think we're going to get it.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Scipio said...

What is it? Doomsday (*sigh*)?

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Not a fan of the Doomsday, eh Scipio? I'm pretty sure that's who it's supposed to be. But then, I *like* Doomsday. At least I like the old Doomsday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home