Tuesday, February 19, 2008

For a Rainy Day

Long have I been absent. Rest assure that I have been engaging in fruitful, terrifying villainy. But that is not why I am here. I am here to resume discussion of the continuing saga of my insidious doppelganger.

A recent preview of Justice League of America #18 reveals the impostor. Kneeling meekly before the warriors of the Justice League. This, of course, assumes that that is not me. If it is, then clearly I am employing a masterstroke of misdirection.

Regardless, I would like to thank Black Lightning for the kind things he has said about me. He describes Polaris -- possibly me, possibly not -- as one of the Ten Worst Criminals in the World. Too true. And he makes it clear that Polaris is the most powerful of the lot.

As such, Jefferson Pierce has earned himself a "Get Out of Being Crushed By Two Tons of Steel Free" card. I hope he saves it for a rainy day. Because rainy days are coming.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh, my dear dear Doctor. You just love to keep us all guessing, which is of course, a MASTER stroke. I'll just bet that you've even thrown the Justice League into a flurry of indecision. Or do I mean a miasma?

At any rate, kudos!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Patrick C said...

If it's NOT you, where did whoever it is find such a great facsimile of your armor?

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Oh, I'm positive it's you. The hair is IDENTICAL.

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

You all make interesting points. And it's true that my hair is both unique AND exceptional...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home