Monday, April 20, 2009

July Solicits

New solicitations are out!

July is going to be a big month... Because it's time for Blackest Night! I think it's safe to say that this is the biggest Green Lantern event in, well, ever.

We've had a lot of "Batman events" over the years and "Superman events." But this is the capstone of a GL-centric event that's been brewing since Rebirth. That Geoff Johns sure knows how to plan in advance.

I'm not going to go into any details about what they're showing us in the solicits because of big spoilers. Some people might not owant to know. Suffice to say... A lot of predictions will be proven right or wrong here in a few months.

The Blackest Night is coming...

Oh, and there won't be a post tomorrow as I'm going to be out of town. But we'll be back on Wednesday!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh, my little GL-loving heart is all aquiver.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Heartiac. said...

I guess this cover makes me think that Nekron will be the big bad... YOU THUNK'D IT FIRST!

(And at least Nekron is much more interesting than that oaf Neron... Do not care for him...)

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Derek said...

Ah, man...

Blackest Night, Batman: Arkham Asylum, inFamous, and Champions Online all coming out in June, and here's me on the verge of losing my job.

*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home