Sunday, March 19, 2006

Please Ignore the Following Post

Look, I don't care if you hate him. I don't care if you love him or if you're indifferent. But for the love of God and all that's holy. In the name of Superman. By Highfather's beard. Please stop spelling Judd Winick's name wrong.

It's not that hard, people. There is one 'N.' ONLY ONE. Stop spelling it 'Winnick.' It drives me crazy. It drives me insane. Stop spelling it wrong! It's not that hard! When you post on the message board about how "Winick is a hack." Or whatever inane fanboy drivel you have to say at least spell the man's name right. Hell, they can't even get it right over at the Pulse. I wouldn't be surprised if Winick himself was spelling his own name wrong. Because everybody freakin' does it.

But it has to stop. From now on every post or reference to this mysterious "Judd Winnick" will be met with a comment or reply from me consisting only of "WINICK" in bold letters seventeen times.

You have been warned.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you crusade about a "Zantana", who I believe is a classic rock guitarist?

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Jamawalk: Even if you do it on purpose, you're still getting the 17. You've been warned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home