Thursday, May 24, 2007

Counting Down

Just a quick, spoiler free post her about the latest issue of Countdown. I don't have much time for anything else. Things are starting to heat up a bit. Just a tad. Weekly comics, by their nature have slow build (remember the beginning of 52?), so I'm willing to wait.

That being said, the secret of Jimmy Olsen? Oh yeah, that's going to be fun. But for me, there was no bigger deal than that was surprise appearance at the end. I should have been expecting it. I shouldn't have been surprised. I shouldn't have shouted out loud. But I did.

I am so ready for next week.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I must admit that I was surprised and slightly confused by Jimmy's...flexibility. Where did that come from?

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Behold...The Return of Elastic Lad!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oops...didn't realize it was still in continuity!

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh, a red headed detective with stretching powers stars in 52 and in one of the first issues of Countdown a red headed investigative reporter linked to Superman (with a brief history of stretching) starts to exhibit Ralph Dibny's abilities. Can't say I saw that coming, but it certainly seems obvious now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home