Monday, June 04, 2007

Friendship

I'd really like to be in Countdown. I think Jason and I would get along. We've never really hung out before (he was dead when I was alive) but I think we have similar interests.

We both enjoy the vigilantism with an extra dash of brutality (and in my case, fire). We are both looked upon scornfully by you-know-who, Nightwing, Robin, Oracle, and everybody else. We both have memorials in the Batca...

Well, we've got a lot in common, anyway. We could hang out and swap stories about what a domineering jerk you-know-who can be. We could beat up drug dealers, and then beat up guys who aren't drug dealers. Or both at the same time.

He could probably give me a few pointers when it comes to the ladies, as well. He seems to be getting along pretty well with Donna Troy. But then, she's dated Kyle Rayner. And she was married to that weirdo-beardo for a while. So maybe I shouldn't be going to Jason for relationship advice.

Regardless, I'm sure we could have some fun fleeing from the Monitors. I mean, I'm a Multiversal anomaly too. Right? Right?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Azrael, honey, you're just trying too hard. I'm not sure that Jason is the role model that you should be looking for.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. I'm pretty sure you're suppoused to be from earth-8 along with fabio Superman

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one expects...The Continuity Inquisition!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home