Thursday, June 14, 2007

Once Again... Thursday Night Thinking!

How could I not do this again when last week I had such a great response? Bahlactus can have his fighting and fisticuffs… Here we celebrate the schemer, the plotter, the super-genius, and the common man with the uncommon plan!

Some think big... And some think really big!

The Fortress Keeper knows that quality thinking can be done anywhere... At any time!

Johnny Bacardi makes it clear that thinking big doesn't require a cape!

Kalinara asks the question: how much thinking could the Thinker think if the Thinker could think thinks?

Tom Bondurant proves that in space, no one can hear think!

Tom Foss shows that a good thinker always prepares!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Marc Burkhardt said...

I was ready for you this week, Diamondrock!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger DYKC?™ said...

I'm a big fan of this, bruh. I'm going to be hyping it on my site this Monday in the next SHOUT-OUT! Bahlactus Devours!!! You can expect me to come correct with 'the Thinking' as well next Thursday (unfortunately I'm busy preppin' for the new Friday Night Fights -- Uppercut!!! this week). Keep this going!!! Bahlactus has spoken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home