Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Boredom

Sometimes I sit around and wait for events to unfold around me. Though I am often the center of a grand drama, occasionally I am only a supporting character.

And so here I sit, waiting to see if anyone from Checkmate will break into my home and try to shop me off to that ridiculous Salvation Run world. And though I amuse myself designing elaborate deathtraps which which to crush my enemies, Polaris remains bored.

I shake my fist in rage! Terrible rage! Am I not a supervillain? If you cut me, do I not bleed? And yet here I sit, alone save for a fine battle of wine, my wits, and my memories of better times.

Remember when I became one of the Earth's magnetic poles? That was good for a hoot. Or that time I tried to kill bother Daddy Ray and Little Ray. Truly days to remember. Or what about the time I used magnetic mind control to force millions into slavery?

I miss the good old days...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, this does mean you're earth's undisputed #1 villian.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

If it is any consolation, my dear, they are only shipping the LOSERS off to Salvation Run, ie: the ones that got caught!

You're a geninus! You don't GET caught! And with fewer (pardon the phrase) "Criminals" around, that just makes the pickings all the easier!

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And maybe more importantly Doc, you are back from the dead. Maybe Checkmate and Rick Flagg's goons the Suicide Squad are afraid of you. So afraid they go near you're current hideout... I hear he has a an irrational fear of anyone named doctor and colonoscopies... Just what I hear maybe...

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to say that Flagg and his goons are mortally afraid of going near your hide out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home