Friday, August 01, 2008

Gen Con

Now that I'm back in America, I can once again start doing all the things I did before I went to Japan (and by extension started this blog). One of the things that I did almost every summer for several years was attend Gen Con in Milwaukee , Wisconsin. Some things change, and now Gen Con is in Indianapolis.

But that doesn't mean I won't be there. Indeed, I will be at Gen Con, and it'll be my first time at the con in Indianapolis. Now I know that Gen Con is a gaming convention, but I'm sure none of you are surprised that the comics and gaming often intersect. Such is the case of this.

So, if any of you will be in Indianapolis at Gen Con from August 14th to August 17th, let me know. Drop a comment below or send me an email at diamondrock AT gmail DOT com. I'd love to hook with some people. I'll be browsing the floor and helping a friend out at his booth. I hope I'll see some of you there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home