Sunday, February 22, 2009

Detective Action

I want to thank everybody who commented on last night's post. Sometimes I just have to rant a little. That little manifesto was just such an occasion. If anybody has any more thoughts on the subject, go ahead and put in your two cents.

Tomorrow I have a big post planned, so I'm going to keep it short tonight. I just wanted to comment on something I noticed: very soon here Greg Rucka will be writing both Action Comics and Detective Comics. As far as I know, that's the first time that's happened.

Am I right? Or have there been other occasions where a single scribe has written both of DC's flagship titles?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Scipio said...

Hey, they should combine Action/Detective/Adventure call it Pep Coimics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home