Monday, February 09, 2009

Recognition

I have been informed (albeit in a roundabout fashion) that I -- Doctor Polaris -- am to be the recipient of a prestigious award.

Loyal reader Michael May has bestowed upon me the well-deserved "Premio Dardo Award." It has been described thusly:
The PREMIO DARDO is designed to recognize unique voices and visions on the Web as well as to promote fraternization amongst bloggers of all sorts. The rules as they were passed on to me are:
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2) Pass the award to another 5 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
I am pleased to accept this award. All know that I am deserving of this honor. In receiving this award I take upon myself the great responsibility of finding five bloggers who are also worthy of receiving this award. As such, I have searched long and hard for those bloggers who are my equal.

There are none.

As such, all five of these awards will be bestowed upon the only man truly deserving: Doctor Polaris. The awards will be distributed thusly:

1. To Doctor Polaris in recognition of his cutting wit.

2. To Doctor Polaris to honor his supreme mastery of magnetism.

3. To Doctor Polaris as an acknowledgement of his work in the fields of science and medicine.

4. To Doctor Polaris in recognition of his astonishing good looks.

5. And finally, to Doctor Polaris as a credit to his stunning and unsurpassed humility.

I proudly accept these awards on my behalf.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

It's about time you were recognized! Hair that fabulous can't go unnoticed for long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home