Sunday, May 03, 2009

Back Again

I did not see the Wolverine film this past weekend. I'm sure you can draw your own conclusions as to why.

I was out of town for the weekend, however. That should explain why I didn't post on Friday or Saturday (as opposed to the weeks when I don't post on Friday and Saturday for no reason).

Anyway, I'd rather make a quick mention about my excitement regarding the upcoming Adventure Comics. Originally I had planned not to buy it (I thought I was going to have to trim my pull list substantially for the coming year). But unexpected occurences seems to have left me in a better financial situation that expected. Expect to see my "occupation" label on the sidebar officially changing soon enough...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Woohoo! An occupation is always a good thing.

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Derek said...

I'll say this, I was expecting the Wolverine movie to be awful, but it ended up being pretty watchable. Not great, or anything, but worth a rental at the very least.

Also, congrats on the new occupation, if congrats are indeed in order.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home