Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Go Ahead and Try

Well, the solicitation for the third issue of the new Azrael series is out. And still no mentioning of me.

But hey, it's not like I'm upset or bitter or anything. Oh, dear St. Dumas no. There's nothing wrong with ignoring the guy who started the whole Azrael legacy in comics (setting aside my ancestors who held the position before me).

That said, how long do you think this guy's comic will last? Eleven issues? Fifteen? I'm going with the middle ground and guessing thirteen.

Oh, and in case you forgot my series ran for one hundred issues. I'd like to see the new guy beat that.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger snell said...

You know, Az, your body was never found. Why don't you come back and kick this newbies ass and take over the mag?

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Thirteen sounds about right. And I'm hoping that you'll be making a guest appearance soon.

At least you haven't shown up as a Black Lantern yet...so there's HOPE!

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as Dan Didio is EIC I wouldn't count on it because I get the feeling he doesn't like the original Azrael very much unfortunately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home