Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Still Going... Somehow

Is anybody still reading my successor's books? I only ask because legacy heroes usually do some sort of callback to those that came before. This happens even if there isn't a direct connection (like with the most recent Blue Beetle).

But since I don't read the current Azrael book I don't really know what's going on. It could be that they've been talking about me nonstop for the last three months. Know that I am interested in this.

Unfortunately, I imagine most of you haven't really been following it either. Maybe you could ask your friends? Or their friends? Since it hasn't been canceled yet that means somebody is still reading it.

I wonder if the sales would spike if I showed up in the book. Would any of you out there pick it up if I showed? Or maybe I could guest write and issue or two. I think I'd enjoy that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home