Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Memes Make For Easy Posting

Ah, the humble meme. Helping lazy and burnt-out bloggers post since... Well, since meme's were invented. Tonight, Kalinara asks the questions and I supply the half-hearted answers!

---

1. If you could go drinking with any one villain or hero, who would it be? (Your blogmates don't count. :-P)

Superman. If I only get to meet one, I'm going straight to the top.

2. Zod or Lex Luthor?

Luthor. No contest. Next question.

3. What's it REALLY like sharing a blog with Dr. Polaris?

Actually, it's more like he shares the blog with me...

4. What's the story you'd most give your right eye to see published?

The one about the angel. You know the one I'm talking about. That's all I'm going to say...

5. What villain would you LEAST like to know of your existance?

See number two. Luthor crushes ordinary people like me like bugs...

---

Here's the meme. If you want to take part, please comment.

---

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (They probably won't be the same ones you see above!)

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ok, I'll bite. And nice answers!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Tom Foss said...

Interview me, good sir!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hell, why not?

"Interview me!"

-M

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

Sorry about the lateness, friends. No Internet connection at work. Here's five questions, and I want you all to answer the same ones... That'll make it interesting. If you don't understand the question, use your best judgment.

1. You're trapped in a burning building, but you can contact one hero for help. Your two choices are Spider-Man or Batman. Who do you call?

2. You've somehow been transported into Clue: The Movie! You're drawing straws for pairs to search the house. Who are you paired with?

3. The Anti-Monitor is coming to destroy your world! Luckily you happen to have a spare "Cosmic Treadmill" lying around and can escape. But you'll be trapped on that other earth forever! To what earth do you flee?

4. You're stranded in a war zone. Things don't look good. Which ex-vet will you choose to watch your back: Wild Dog or the Punisher? (and explain why!)

5. You're in the Old West, there's a bounty on your head, and Jonah Hex has tracked you down. He asks you if you have any last words. What are they?

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home