Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Return

Well, with the new school term starting I've been consumed once again by "real life." Azrael's been doing... Whatever it is he does... And Doctor Polaris has been wreaking terrible vengeance on Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, and the Girl Scouts of America. But now we're back in one place. Hopefully we can pull something together real soon. But until then, take a look at this panel (which freaked me out when I realized where he was looking and remembered where Earth-Prime actually is):He's looking right at us!

3 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

I ordered three boxes of Thin Mints and they only sent me two. Revenge will be mine!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

So, if Alex Luthor was looking at me, could he see me giving him the finger and waving a "Doctor Polaris will be Avenged" sign?

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Centurion said...

Those WMDs have to be somewhere - what better place to hide them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home