Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Much Needed Tidying

Greetings, fools! I have returned from my latest vacation. I am well rested and ready to resume villainy.

But upon my return I found that this blog's owner has been more than lax in his upkeep of Title Undetermined. He has not been posting! He has been wasting his time doing who knows what. And I see that the blogroll has not been updated in many months.

I hereby take it upon myself to bring this blog into the greatness that it so deserves. We will begin with an update to the sidebar. Behold! Three additions!

First, I wish to spotlight The Fortress of Fortitude. The self-described "Fortress Keeper" has a healthy respect for both the villanous and the underappreciated. I will allow him to live.

A further addition is Random Panels. Little more needs to be said beyond the fact that the proprietor, Brandon, is spending the week discussing armed gorillas (many of which also talk). This is highly acceptable.

And last (but certainly not least) we have The Roar of Comics. I stumbled upon this fine bit of work while doing my nightly Google search for my own name. Carry on, Steven. Carry on.

4 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Marc Burkhardt said...

The Keeper appreciates your mercy and generosity - but we'll keep our anti-magnetic force fields engaged just in case.

Nothing personal, but you are - you know - a master villain!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Steven said...

Out of curiosity, I Googled your name to see how far down my post was, Doctor.

Jesus that's far down. You really have a lot of free time now, since your unfortunate "accident", don't you?

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Brandon Bragg said...

S-s-say, can you do that whole slowing-the-bloodflow-to-a-guy's-brain thing like that Magneto dude?

Because, if you can I, uh, just want to say how cool you are and...and you totally didn't deserve that asskicking from Superman and please oh please don't kill me I have a wife and kids...

(whimpers and huddles in corner in fear of floating scraps of jagged metal)

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Keeper: I do appreciate the "master" appelation. Too few remember it in this day and age.

Steven: I consider it a sort of "temporary retirement." I will return in due course. And all will know my wrath!

Brandon: Yes, I can do that. That and so much more. And I only kill/kidnap/injure the families of those who do not respect me. So you're safe... For now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home