Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I Just Won't Let Go

Wow, it certainly seems that things are gee golly swell for Batgirl. Every Batgirl except the one I like.

There's a mysterious new Batgirl in the pages of Birds of Prey and it's made clear that it's not Cassandra Cain. And don't forget the astonishing (and seemingly unexpected) news that Geoff Johns and J. G. Jones will be doing an All-Star Batgirl. Didn't see that thing coming.

As for my girl, she's apparently shacking up (not literally, of course) with Deathstroke and his merry band of loser Titans.

Joy.

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Centurion said...

Original Batgirl is fine, but I like her *much* better as Oracle. Cassandra Cain is getting shafted far too much these days. I really miss her days of fighting the right fight...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home