Thursday, November 09, 2006

Eeeevil

Wow. I've got to say that Evil Skeets is far more evil that I expected him to be. I mean, sure; we knew he was going to be evil. He's Evil Skeets, after all.

But really. Am I the only one who was slightly disturbed at finding out where the metal Evil Skeets is built from comes from? Definitely one of the freakier revelations coming out of 52.

How the hell did Evil Skeets get so powerful? He's supposed to be a weird security droid. Why would he have been built out of that mysterious gold metal anyway? I feel that there are more disturbing revelations yet to come about Evil Skeets.

This time tomorrow: I get really pissed over the revelations about The Question.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Yeah, if I am interpreting it correctly...that's pretty disturbing. And yet...evil Skeets is just so compelling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home