Monday, May 07, 2007

Earth-32 is Mine!

Slow moving fools! You miss an opportunity when it presents itself! With the advent of this new and improved "multi-verse" I, Doctor Polaris, am staking my claim! Since no one else has yet claimed it as their own, I do so at this moment: Earth-32 belongs to Polaris!

I honestly do not care what is on it. Whether it be a Kirby-world filled with talking animals and square jaws or some insipid world of Golden Age throwbacks matters not. For I shall remake Earth-32 into my own image! It shall be a world not unlike Luthor's beloved "Lexor." But with a snappier name. And my face on everything!

Yes, this "multi-verse" has indeed opened up new worlds. New worlds to conquer. And it is only fitting that I be at the forefront of that movement. I've always been something of a pioneer. After all, I was mixing magnetism and medicine long before it was cool.

So I suggest any would be tyrants out there move before this rush goes bust. Because there are only so many worlds. And I may just decide to add a couple more to my collection. Sequentially, of course.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

But are you going to have a lair? And minions? Minions are fun, as are lackeys.

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why 32? What so special about that number?

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Sally: The entirety of Earth-Polaris shall consist of my lair! Its entire populace my minions! I will get my lackeys from Earth-33.

UniversalPerson: It was chosen random by rolling 5d10 + 2 and discarding already describled earths. 32 was chosen by the iron hand of fate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home