Monday, April 30, 2007

Apologies to Those Who Care

I'm burnt out.

At least, that's the way I've felt for the past week or so. I just haven't felt the urge or the drive to actually post anything here. But that sort of thing happens from time to time (though I can't say for sure what Azrael and Doctor Polaris are up to; the latter is obviously engaged in something nefarious).

But I'm starting to feel better now. And since today is "National Piss Off the Rest of Asia Day" here in Japan, I've had ample time to rest. And since Thursday and Friday are Japanese holidays of a less offensive nature, I'll be feeling good then too.

So you'll have to wait one more day before I join the chorus calling for Aquaman's return, or before you learn exactly why the decapitation of Lincoln means so much to an Illinoisan. So please, if you're still reading, come back tomorrow.

After all, if Superman can take a year off, I can take a week.

3 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Sometimes you just need a vacation. And Dr. Polaris can probably put the time to good use. I'm sure he has a cunning plan.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Tom Foss said...

I'm doubly interested in the Lincoln thing, being an Illinoisian myself (and knowing that Pfeifer is one too).

Take it easy, man. I know what it's like to have to take some time off.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

"So you'll have to wait one more day before I join the chorus calling for Aquaman's return,"

I look forward to your return; yours is one of the few blogs I check daily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home