Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Not So Unknown

Kalinara brought to my attention something very important. In skimming the new DC solicitations, I failed to notice this one for Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters:

UNCLE SAM AND THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS #4
Written by Jimmy Palmiotti & Justin Gray
Art by Renato Arlem
Cover by Dave Johnson
The Doll Man War begins! Plus, Red Bee’s daring escape from a government lab. And if that’s not enough...the return of Neon the Unknown!
On sale December 26 • 4 of 8 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

You see it, don't you? The Return of Neon the Unknown!!

My love for the Unknown is no secret. In fact, back during the first Freedom Fighters series I practically begged Justin Gray over on a message board to put Neon in.

It seems that the fates have conspired to make at least one of my weird, twisted dreams come true. Only about 200,000 to go...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, I have to come out and admit that Neon the Unknown, is COMPLETELY unknown to me. I hang my head in shame.

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Ev-'ry-thing's coming up rooooses!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home