Monday, September 03, 2007

Re: My Miniature Avatar

My good friend Scipio has just recently directed my attention to this.

I am not entirely sure how I should feel about it. It would appear that my avatar is considerably enraptured by that which is above him. But what could be there that this miniature version of my glorious self finds so fascinating?

Despite what I may feel about his stance, I am pleased that the sculptors got my boots right. However! I am less pleased that they made a grave error when it came to painting my gloves.

Know this: The gloves of Polaris keep the vital first and fourth fingers uncovered! You may ask why this is so. Fools! You could not possibly comprehend the inner workings of my genius brain!

Know that the brilliant fashion of Doctor Polaris can only be understood by the truly exceptional! Polaris has spoken!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your figure is obviouslly laughing maniacally.

Geez, are you that bad with social cues?

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Scipio said...

He's not looking at anything.

He's exulting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home