Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Apologies

You may have noticed that I haven't been around a lot lately. To the five of you who read this (that includes you, Mom!) It's just because I've been a little bit burnt out. Work's been hitting me and things are as they are. You know how life gets.

And I won't be posting much (read: at all) this week either. Because tomorrow (after some thinking) I'm flying to Taiwan for a five day vacation. It should be an interesting experience as it'll be my first time visiting a country where I don't speak the language.

So. I'll see y'all when I get back. G'night.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

There are at least seven people who read this blog. Sheesh.

We await the next posting.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Sir Robert Maule of Bacon. said...

Have Fun In Taiwan-
You Did Well!
and i read it too:)

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are comics like there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home