Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Inevitable Return

Any of you still there? I know I am. I'm back, and I'm feeling good. Nothing like five days in a miserably hot country where I don't speak the language during the worst typhoon in years to recharge my juices. Oh yeah.

So I'm feeling better and I think I'm ready to resume blogging. I imagine I won't be the only one showing up. I haven't heard from Doctor Polaris in awhile, true. But you know you can't keep that man down. No matter how hard you try...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so if Azrael wasn't the Batman on Earth 15, and Earth 8 is this Lord Havok's place and not the home of Kyle Rayner and friends, where does that leave him?

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Glad you're back, and hope you had a lovely time. I can only assume that Dr. Polaris is on vacation as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home