Monday, December 10, 2007

Attention Monarch

To Monarch:

If you're reading this, I would like to offer you my services. As the Batman of Earth-8, I feel that I can be of great use to you in your attempts to conquer the Multiverse.

I know that you probably don't think much of me. But I have many admirable qualities! I'm very good at taking orders from self-proclaimed messiahs. And I can see that you certainly fit that bill. I'm also very good at setting things on fire. Surely you have things that need to be set on fire...

If you do decide to take me on, can you put me somewhere where I don't have to kill anybody? I don't do that anymore. I'd be happy to beat anybody you'd like to a bloody pulp. Just no killing.

Please. I really need the work.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger darknessatnoon said...

Azrael,

dude you break my heart.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Man, a little dignity here,if you please? That Monarch guy is CRAZY! I think that you can do better.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Will said...

Wait, how do we know that you're the Batman of Earth 8. When was that revealed?

Keep on living the dream.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Azrael said...

darknessatnoon: Thanks for caring.

Sally: I don't think I *can* do better. Who's else will hire me? Do you want me watching your kids? I don't exactly have marketable skills, here...

daddy will: If Kyle Rayner is the Green Lantern of the old Earth-8 and Jason Rusch is the Firestorm, wouldn't that make *me* the Batman?

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Azrael, wouldn't that make you Batman of Pre-COIE Earth 8? Or would you be Tim Drake's Robin? There's a thought. Or maybe, just maybe, Earth Eight doesn't have a Batman. Maybe there is only Azrael the Sword of St Dumas... Just think about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home