Monday, February 25, 2008

500

And so, on this day my blog reaches 500 posts. I honestly can't believe I've kept this up for so long.

I know sometimes (specifically the weekends) I don't post as much as I should. There are people who have been doing this for as long as me who have nearly twice as many posts as me.

But that's not what's important about this thing. It's not about how many posts I make. It's about how every time I do make a post and get a comment, I feel like I'm linking up to that great big community of comic book fans. And that's why I started this thing in the first place.

The next five hundred begin tomorrow as Wild Dog Returns! I ain't stopping anytime soon...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Well, congratulations!

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!

I love stories about Wild Dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home