Friday, March 21, 2008

I Laugh

It has been long since I last posted. However, there is in explanation: since reading this I have been inundated with paroxysms of hysterical laughter.

Consider: a team of super-heroes led by my old enemy Hal "I Done Hit My Head" Jordan. The possibilities for inept bumbling are immense. We are talking here about a man who cannot take a shower without knocking himself silly.

And the proactive "going after the villains" thing has been done. Many times. If Batman can't pull it off then well... I don't think Hal Jordan has much of a chance. I know that I am well-prepared for superheroic incursions on the various properties that I have purchased over the years with my ill-gotten gains. Magnetism repels all assaults!

However, the addition of a giant gorilla to the team may at least add some needed stability. Someone has to help Jordan to his feet after he smacks his skull into Green Arrow's after slipping on a yellow banana peel. Some things are inevitabilities.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

What...you don't think that a team of oddballs led by a clumsy pilot is going to succeed? Obviously not against YOU, but there are a lot of other villains out there, who will be similarly convulsed...and that's when they will strike!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Scipio said...

Yeah, clearly I'm going to need to weigh in on this at my blog.

By the way, Doc,

"Magnetism repels all assaults!"

I've been meaning to ask you: have you ever fought Plastic Man?

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Er... Well... I don't recall if I have ever faced the Man of Plastic. I don't recall. I suppose I *might* have.

And for the record, even if I *can't* use my awesome magnetic powers on things made of plastic, I can *still* crush said plastics with cars or perhaps encase them in liquid metal. For the record.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home