Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Dark Ages

Okay. So I said I was going to be posting a lot more now that I'm home. And I specifically said I'd be posting about comics. But you know, sometimes things don't work out quite the way you expect them.

I'm still... Adjusting. Even though I should be out of the jet lag zone, I find myself exhausted at the strangest time. And well, there really isn't a whole heck of a lot to do around here.

Today I went to buy a new cell phone. And jeeze... Is this the stone age? The phone I got three years ago in Japan was more advanced than these things. 1.3 megapixels? Are you kidding? And it can't even travel through time?

Hopefully things will be looking up -- and by that I mean less boring. You all heard about my going up to Gen Con next week. And I'll be visiting Kalinara this weekend. So that should be fun. But what I really need is a job, I fear. And that's the one thing I don't want right now...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Suffering from a little culture shock, are we? Pull your pants up to your armpits, and go out to Denny's for an Early Bird Special! That'll get you back into the groove1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home