Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Power of Change

Greetings once again, loyal readers. If you are like many you have spent the day celebrating the inauguration of the new President. That is well and good. But why does President Obama deserve such adulation?

Indeed, he has inspired millions and brought renewed hope to the world. But have I not done the same? So many have read my books and bought my CDs and understood the power of magnetism! Am I not deserving of a piece of multi-hued street art to celebrate my greatness?

I am.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Suitable for framing.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Nick said...

There was a Doctor Polaris mention in the Brave and the Bold cartoon recently on Cartoon Network, episode: The Fall of the Blue Beetle, just give you a heads up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home