Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Join the Club

Well, well, well. Look who's joined me in the land of the dead. How's it feel, Bruce?

I can call you Bruce now, yes? Now that we're both dead.

I must say, your death was a lot more graphic than I expected. I mean, when I died I just got riddled with bullets and then jumped through a window. They never found the body (which means I could still be alive!) and even if they had it would've only been riddled with bullets.

You got fried and skeletonized by the "God of Evil." I mean, getting shot hurts, but wow. I pray to St. Dumas that I never have to deal with that guy. Or get written by Grant Morrison.

...

Actually, I hope I do get written by Grant Morrison. That'd probably make my book a best-seller for the first time in my life. But at what cost?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger Heartiac. said...

A Grant Morrison version of your book would be... different.

Probably a little metatextual, like you discovering that beneath the crazy veneer of St. Dumas images haunting you, would be Grant Morrison telling fans to contribute to his newest cause...

And you'd be teamed with the Inferior Five. Clearly people you don't want to be around.

On the otherhand he might boil you down to your 90s coolness. Brutal.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Now, now Azrael, let's not be petty. You don't see Doctor Polaris getting all morose just because he's dead.

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous groupon clone said...

Nice post. Great blog. Keep posting. I follow you.
Angry birds clone| Groupon Clone Groupon Clone Script|

 

Post a Comment

<< Home