Friday, February 27, 2009

Why Not Me?

I'm sort of confused about this new Outsiders team. As far as I understand it Alfred has gathered together a group of heroes who represent different aspects of Batman's personality.

Well, that I understand. I guess what I'm having trouble is this: where's the part of Batman that steps over the edge and brutally beats criminals within an inch of their lives? I mean, that's a classic part of what he does, no? Why didn't Alfred get in touch with someone who has the requisite skill set to freak out and start kicking bad guys in the face?

Every team needs a guy like that...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ummmm...I thought that you were going to be actively competing with Nightwing, and Robin and that bunch in the Battle for the Cowl? Obviously, Alfred thought that your time is too precious to be wasted hanging out with those Outsider types.

Yes...that's it.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Azrael said...

Perhaps you are right. I thank St. Dumas I have people like Alfred looking out for me.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

Every team needs a guy like that...

And Wolverine IS that guy on EVERY team, isn't he?

Really, do you want to be Wolverine?

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Azrael said...

I guess not...

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Third World Diplomat said...

Do you really want to be in a team that has Geo-Force as a member?

You're... uhhh... better that that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home