Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Prepare Yourself!

Why have you ceased commenting?!

Yes, it is true: I -- Doctor Polaris -- have been gone for a very long time. When you have mastered magnetism you become very busy. And I am not surprised that in my absence many of you have grown bored with my subordinate bloggers.

But still... You should have known that I would return. And you should have prepared yourselves for that eventuality. Now I have indeed returned. If I find that you continue to lurk away without commenting then there may be grave consequences.

I know that many of you value your personal computers. You may have valuable information -- such as images -- stored upon them. With my awesome magnetic powers I could very well wipe all the information clean -- setting you back to the level of a Caveman-Batman.

But if I see you using your personal computers responsibly -- by say, expressing your admiration for Doctor Polaris -- such drastic measures need never be taken.

Still, the choice is left to you, as always. Though I may be a brilliant scientist and dashing supervillain, mind control is not my forte. Except that one time.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Threatening our computers? Why that's....that's just DASTARDLY!

And yet...so brilliant.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Derek said...

No! Not my precious images!

Not to worry, though. I made backups.

Many. Many. Backups.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said...

Oh, you will rue the day you created that image, Derek. Rue, I say!

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"[...] mind control is not my forte. Except that one time."

Oh Doctor Polaris, you so crazy!

(verification word: "prikrump")

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Scipio said...

Welcome back to DC's most attractive villain....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home