Monday, September 27, 2010

Under New Management

Well, apparently the big news today is that Bob Harras has been named Editor-in-Chief of DC Comics.

Honestly, I have no idea what this means for the company or its comics. I imagine Dan DiDio is still going to have a pretty big hand in things on the publishing side of DC Entertainment, so I"m not sure how much will really change.

And while Bob Harras seems to be a known quantity within the world of comics, he's not much of a known quantity for me. I know that he worked for Marvel in the late 90's. But as you all know I don't read any Marvel stuff. Plus, I didn't even get into comics until 2001.

Yeah, I'll give that shocking fact a second to sink in.

Anyway, I'm sure this will affect some changes in the way things are done at DC, but I don't know what they'll be. All I know is that I thought Breach. was pretty good. So there's that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home