Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Batman, Inc?

I'm here to warn my successor: don't join Batman, Inc!

I can attest to the following: nothing good comes form being Batman when you aren't the original. Dick Grayson thinks he's okay for now, but this will come back to hurt him the same way it came back to hurt me.

I mean, look: before I became Batman I was a maladjusted, brainwashed super-assassin for a religious organization dedicated to the teachings of a phantom pseudo-saint (St. Dumas be praised!). Then I became Batman and everything when to heck. Who could have foreseen such a downward spiral?

Know that I don't want the same thing to happen to my successor. The new guy seems to have his share of problems -- a tormented past, encroaching madness, etc. But I fear that becoming a Batman could only make things worse.

Stay away from that cowl! It's a thankless job, and a death sentence besides...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Ummmm...I was going to be snarky, but heck, you DO have a point.

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becoming a Batman could only make things worse.

Words to live by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home