Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Pop-Up

When I saw this DCU pop-up book my first thought was this: "I have got to get that for my niece."

Now, she's too young to appreciate something like that right now. But in a few years when she starts looking at books and appreciating the pictures I want her looking at a pop-up book with Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman.

You've got to hook them when they're young, you know. I don't want her to eventually fall in with a bad crowd. The type that appreciates Spider-Man or the X-Men. That would be disastrous.

It's important that children be exposed to good influences. Most modern comics probably don't fit with that. But there's no question that some are appropriate for kids. And even if they can't appreciate the Superman comic, they should at least appreciate Superman.

I'm just trying to be a good influence.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home