Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Overwhelming

Does it bother anyone else that Bane has been remade into a nuanced, intriguing character while I languish in the obscurity of death?

No? Nobody? Okay, never mind then.

Do you think there are two many books starring You-Know-Who and his merry band of bats? I think we've reached the two digit mark here. And know that I'm not counting my successor's soon to be canceled book.

I know that these books sell. They must sell, or there wouldn't be so many of them. But do they really sell that well? Do they sell so good that we need two or three books for each character? I mean, Dick Grayson is starring in three separate books right now. I mean, you think they could find a spot for me to cameo.

Sorry, I got off track there for a second. I guess what I'm really saying is that if popular characters can sustain multiple books where does that leave the rest of us? We know that Azrael will soon be gone. Will it be replaced with another Bat-book? I mean, you know who is only starring in two books right now...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home