Saturday, April 23, 2011

Read This, Too

I know some of you won't necessarily be able to follow my advice from yesterday. Monies are sometimes in short supply these days, and comic books are expensive. So how about this? An excellent free comic.

Some of you may have read Kate Beaton's Hark! A Vagrant before. I may even have mentioned it before. But I can't recall, and since I can't get enough of her work I thought I'd mention it again.

The most recent comic is especially pertinent as it's about the always complicated relationship between Lois Lane and Superman. Despite what anyone might say, Ms. Beaton understands those characters cold. Go check it out.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I LOVE Kate Beaton, and yes, her latest with Lois and Clark is hilarious. As usual.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home