Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rebooted

Well, it looks like I got rebooted after all. It took a while to kick in, but here we are. I can't believe they bothered.

Not that a whole lot is different... I think I'm about five years younger. Which is nice, I guess. I'm still old enough to drink. But I'm a bit of a teetotaler anyway, so...

One that that's changed is my costume. It's got a lot of extra lines and seams for some reason. Wasn't my costume already busy enough? And you should see these new boots. They're pretty ridiculous.

Well, I spent the last three months basically reliving the whole Sword of Azrael miniseries, because every time they give some a new origin they have to retell it again and again. I just wish they'd left the apes out this time...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Poor Azrael. It seems you get the short end of the stick no matter WHAT is going on or rebooted.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger qingblog said...

Chanel
Portefeuilles Louis Vuitton Pas Cher got into this world all over 1883 around Saumur in the particular vocabulary. The item ended
Chaussure Louis Vuitton Soldes up being 18, perished mom, pops in the young lady slipped woman are a couple of bros. Since that time, she'd not one person mother Gabriele
Sac Louis Vuitton Femmes Chanel primarily based, kids accepted towards organization convent (Convent School), along with potential gotten to embroidering itself. Into their twenty-two since many decades, or perhaps 1905, over ended up a designer (musician and performer gourmet coffee), along with stage recognition "Coco" sing-song right now reside in many types of groups, additional dining establishments. Out there of your interpreter, Coco is made of not one but two recruiters to be their unique fan, a strong associate, a great The english language industrialist, every realtor effective. Relate with this dignitaries, so the opportunity to submit an application its economic COCO
Sac Louis Vuitton Hommes retailer in particular.
Chaussure Louis Vuitton Hommes

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Rosa said...

Thank you, I’ve just been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve discovered till now...

Greetings from Barakaldo

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home