Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rebooted

Well, it looks like I got rebooted after all. It took a while to kick in, but here we are. I can't believe they bothered.

Not that a whole lot is different... I think I'm about five years younger. Which is nice, I guess. I'm still old enough to drink. But I'm a bit of a teetotaler anyway, so...

One that that's changed is my costume. It's got a lot of extra lines and seams for some reason. Wasn't my costume already busy enough? And you should see these new boots. They're pretty ridiculous.

Well, I spent the last three months basically reliving the whole Sword of Azrael miniseries, because every time they give some a new origin they have to retell it again and again. I just wish they'd left the apes out this time...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger SallyP said...

Poor Azrael. It seems you get the short end of the stick no matter WHAT is going on or rebooted.

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Rosa said...

Thank you, I’ve just been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve discovered till now...

Greetings from Barakaldo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home