Thursday, September 08, 2011

I Might Not Exist

I'm beginning to think that maybe I don't exist.

They say that most of Batman's history is still intact, but what about the Knightfall storyline? I have a hard time believing that it no longer exists, consider it introduces Bane and he's apparently going to be in a movie next year. So I hear. They didn't ask me to appear.

But there seem to be a lot of situations where characters still exist while at the same time stories don't. And vice versa. So do I exist or not? I'm beginning to think that if I do, I'm still never going to be mentioned ever again.

That doesn't really seem fair, because after all I was Batman and I did beat Bane. How many people have really beaten Bane? It's just not fair to retcon that out.

I guess it doesn't matter, though. No matter how the DC Universe changes they still can't take away the fact that I once starred in a comic that lasted for 100 issues. Not many people can say that.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's all clap our hands to show that Azrael still exists!!!

I believe...

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Lebeau2501 said...

Continuity fail.

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*claps for Azrael's existence*

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger CalvinPitt said...

*claps for Azrael's existence*

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Lex Talionis said...

you (and by "you" I mean Jean-Paul,your Avenging Angel self doesn't understand computer technology like he does) could start a Facebook group,with enough online demand,you'll be up on your feet in no time ! :D

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Accursed Interloper said...

It's hard to clap and type at the same time, but I'm doing it! To me, you'll always be at least as real as Merryman or the Heckler.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home