Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Night Fights: Round 10

I so want in on this. And yeah, I know it's barely Friday morning for most of you. But for future men such as I who live in Asia, the night has long been upon us!

So, as Bahlactus demands: my first entry into the world of Friday Night Fights! Our challengers? Why, it's the Ultra-Humanite (a "Mind-hoppin' super-evolved genius with telepathic powers who gets his kicks bein' in the body of a giant white ape. Sometimes he's a chick.") versus Guy Gardner, courtesy of Blue Beetle #14:

"That's all Guy Gardner, baby"

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Booyah! That was one fantastic issue, and Guy doing what he does best,always thrills me to the marrow.

Thank you...thank you SO much.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger DYKC?™ said...

Welcome to the jungle, bruh :) Bahlactus has spoken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home