Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Get Me Out of Here

Where do I belong?

I don't mean that question in an angsty, existential way. I mean it very literally: which Earth do I belong on? There are fifty-two of the darn things now, and one of them has to have a place for me. Should I move to Earth-2 and try and fit in with a Huntress that is a tad less intimidating (I hope) than the one I'm used to? Or should I try to find this "Earth-8" that everyone has been talking about?

I would very much be willing to help Uncle Sam fight Nazis on Earth-10. If he'll have me. It would give me something to do. Because I'm certainly not getting anything done on this world.

I can't hold down a job. I've been replaced as the Blessed Saint Dumas' brutal avengers. An every attempt to get a girlfriend has ended awkwardly. Or worse. I mean, Crimson Avenger shot me on our date. Not once, not twice, but three times.

So I could charitably be called a "failure" on Earth-52. I need a fresh start somewhere. Someplace where nobody knows about my sordid past or the confusing hundred issues of my not-so-acclaimed solo series.

Should I roll a die and give Rip Hunter a call? Or should I just start stalking Booster Gold until an opportunity arises? I really don't know...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Maybe you could ask Dr. Polaris. After all, HE has his own planet! With Minions!

Geez, my dear, you've been awfully whiney lately.

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Cass Cain?

You're not going to leave her behind, are you?

Put her on the Earth where Young Justice is still around. That would be your best bet.

 
At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could always jump ship to Earth 616. I've always felt you belonged there.

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger kalinara said...

You're always welcome on Earth-25!

Don't be surprised if you find a few things notably different though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home