Friday, January 16, 2009

The 700 Club

This is Title Undetermined's 700th post. You'd think I'd have come up with a title by now...

I know I've said this before... But I can't believe I've kept this up this long. Most days I come in here and write about comics and people -- most of whom I've never met in person -- read what I have to say. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I guess I'll keep doing it, title or no. Some things never change. To celebrate that, here's a picture of Batgirl breaking a man's arm:

Thank God for the little things in life...

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

Oh he's gonna feel THAT in the morning!

Congratulations on 700 posts! That's a lot of posting!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Nick said...

.....why does that picture come off more sexy then it should violent.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Derek said...

Congratulations!

I hope to join the 700 club... within the next decade...

You know what you should do for your thousandth post? Determine a title.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home