Thursday, January 01, 2009

Thursday Night Thinking LXXVIII

Aaaaaand we're back!

It's been a while, hasn't it? I've been through Christmas, New Year's, and Gastrointestintis. One of these things is not like the other. That one nearly ruined the other two. Guess which one?

But that's all behind me. It's a new year. A new dawn. And that means fifty-two more weeks of comics and Thursday Night Thinking!

Really, is there anything more classic than the Flash spinning really fast?

I didn't think so.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

For a second there, I read "whirl" as "hurl", which would have been a rather painful reminder of your recent travails.

Sorry, about that.

But yes, watching the Flash vibrate is always fun.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

That begs the question: how exactly does the Flash keep from getting sick with all that spinning?

Superman I can get, what with "Super-Balance" and whatnot... But the Flash?

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger SallyP said...

I've wondered that myself. Something to do with the inner ear?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home