Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Yet Live

I haven't been around much these past few days. That's because I have yet to acquire a copy of Robin #151. This is important to me, you see. I must know the fate of Cassandra Cain. And I can't go to other blogs for fear of having the truth spoiled. So I'm sort of trapped within myself, in a sense (also there's this whole "planning a trip back to America" thing).

Anyway, I thought I'd discuss something while I was here. So I'll do something easy:

Manhunter.

Everyone talks about how awesome Manhunter. I will join that chorus. Know that Azrael (and yes, even Doctor Polaris) agree with me as well. It is an incredibly kickass book.

Here's something for the naysayers (spoilers!): Kate Spencer? She's the cousin of Jack Knight. That's right -- the nearly universally adored slacker Starman. That was a great comic, wasn't it? Manhunter deserves to run at least as long.

Though I'm probably preaching to the choir here, if you're not paying for Manhunter, start now. Because if you don't, I'll have Doctor Polaris suck the fillings out of your mouth. And he'll do it, too. Because I've clout with that man.

2 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still doesn't appeal :P

And let it be known I have clout with Ghost Rider.

He'd set polarises hair on fire.

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said...

He'd never get the chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home